Paul Okoye Replies Peter: “If You Don’t Do Family Business, Then Who Am I To You?”
This is one of those developing stories you gotta keep your eyes and ears on constantly, as things are literally happening by the hour.
First, it was Peter yesterday, then Jude this morning, now Paul “Rudeboy” Okoye has spoken publicly on the issues affecting P-Square and management.
#KeepingUpWithTheOkoyes anyone?
 
*O.O*



Meanwhile, Peter has just responded to Paul’s InstaGram post by sharing a few new tweets. See them below…



Peter Okoye MrP @PeterPsquare
Where you belong because you both where doing business behind me? And I get to find out?

Peter Okoye MrP @PeterPsquare
2013 I told Jude his no longer needed as our manager he agrees only for u to come to me that if he is not our manager then we should split!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Apple Lord Gadget © 2011-2016. All Rights Reserved. Powered by KING_KITO
Top